2016-2017 Classroom Interruption Plan
1. Parents or guardians must call for an appointment 24 hours in advance.
2. Teachers and parents/guardians will discuss an agreed upon time to visit the classroom.
3. Parents/guardians are invited to stay for a 30 minute visitation.
4. Parents/guardians may observe their child and look over their child’s work only.
5. If parents/guardians become disruptive, they may be removed by an administrator.
6. Parents/guardians are not to be in the cafeteria without signing in at the Main Office first.
7. Parents/guardians will remain in the office for late drop-offs and early pick-up of students; they are not to accompany or pick-up students from the classrooms.