Work Permits

Important Information Regarding Work Permits 

Wilson Students go to the Main Office for your Forms!

Please take a moment to read the information provided on the link regarding Work permits and changes during this time.

Work permits will only be completed for Wilson HS students. All other students must go to their homeschool for work permits. Private/charter schools go through Central office

Work permits will be processed on Thursdays only between 8am-1pm.  A Doctor must fill out the doctor form, we will not be accepting physicals.

You will need to download and print the following forms:

Work Permit Application 

Dr. Form