Second Grade Supply List 2019-2020
School No. 46 Grade 2 Supply List
In order to have a successful school year, we are requesting the following supplies to help support the learning in our classroom. Please purchase these supplies over the next few weeks (look for the sales!) and have them ready to start the school year on September 4th. Please do not label supplies, as we will be sharing them in our classroom community. Thank you!
- 2 packs of 24-count Crayola crayons (Crayola crayons don’t break easily!)
- 1 pack of markers
- 2 Composition Notebooks (not spiral)
- 1 box Erasers (cap or block)
- 2 bottles of glue
- 1 pair child size scissors
- 1 pkg. of 3-hole punched (clear) plastic page protectors
- 4 low-odor BLACK EXPO dry erase markers (not skinny)
- A 1-inch binder (hard, plain color is best with a cover that allows an insert)
- 3 boxes of family-sized Kleenex
- 1 large container of disinfecting wipes
- A pair of *new* headphones, please, no ear buds- they often are too big for the students ears and break easily! Please mark these with your child’s name.
- School uniform- collared white, light or dark blue shirt, khaki or navy shorts, pants, or skirt. Sneakers are required daily!
- A backpack that is big enough to fit a full size folder
- Most of all, you will need a positive attitude and a smile- your teachers can’t wait to see you in September!