Welcome to our School-Based Planning TeamOur SBPT is responsible for improving school productivity and assisting with our multi-year School Comprehensive Education Plan. The planning team, chaired by our principal, assesses student performance and school effectiveness, sets improvement goals and designs instruction and other services in the context of those goals.
Meet our 2018-2019 School-Based Planning Team Members
- Moniek Silas-Lee - Principal
- Elizabeth Cross - Assistant Principal
- Marti Cuvelier – Teacher
- Keisha Holloman – Counselor
- Jamie Lillis - Teacher
- Michelle Roberts – Reading Teacher
- Carla Romero - Teacher
- Rebekka Cranmer – Special Education Teacher
- Charlotte Smith - Special Education Teacher
- John McClain - School Security Officer
If you are interested in participating, please call the school's main office today at 328-7454!