Adlai E. Stevenson School No. 29Principal: Joseph Baldino | Joseph.Baldino@rcsdk12.orgAssistant Principal: Thomas Anderson | Thomas.Anderson@rcsdk12.orgParent Contact: Tiffany Bumphis | Tiffany.Bumphis@rcsdk12.org
Board Liaison: Beatriz LeBron | email@example.comSchool Chief: Toyia Wilson - Chief of School Leadership PreK-12Program InformationStart Time: 9:00 a.m.
Dismissal Time: 4:30 p.m.Grade Level: PreK-6FACTSUniforms Required: NoForeign Languages: NoEnglish Language Learners: YesHonors/Enrichment Classes: YesEarly Literacy Program: NoChorus: YesBand/Orchestra: YesInstrumental Music Lessons: YesSports: NoStep Teams: NoExtended/Expanded Day: YesSaturday School: NoOn-Site After-School Care: NoSummer Programs: YesBusiness/College/Faith Partnerships:Memorial Art Gallery, CURCS, Lawyers for Learning, Foodlink, Arnett Library, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Boys & Girls Club of Rochester, Rochester Gardening Club, AmeriCorps
Expanded Learning Time (ELT) School: Students receive additional time for academic, social-emotional, and recreational opportunities beyond those offered during a traditional school day.
Committed to academic excellence by meeting students’ individual needs and striving to prepare students to be global contributors and critical thinkers.
Partnership with the Boys and Girls Club to offer exciting enrichment activities to all students.
- Boy Scout and Girl Scout opportunities.
- Memorial Art Gallery programs for grades 2-5.
- The GEM program (Growth and Education of Students with Multiple Disabilities) highlights our belief that every child is a work of art. Students of all abilities and ages work together to reach their fullest potential.
- Community relationships offer tutoring, mentoring, school supplies, community resources, field trips and friendships that last a lifetime.
- Literacy initiatives: 29 Book Campaign, Tier 3 intervention, Compass Learning, and Lexia Reading.
- Restorative Practices and Positive Behavior Intervention Strategies (PBIS) are used to address student conflict and resolve matters peacefully.