Setting up a weekly Student Progress Report
Do you have your Compass reports set up? Did you know that you only have to set them up once and you can receive a student progress report weekly or monthly?This is one of the best ways to look at your students’ progress, use data to inform your instruction, and maybe even use for a weekly incentive!
Set it up for the year. It will be emailed to you weekly.Report Video and Steps below:Scheduling a weekly Student Progress Report to send via email
1. Select My Students at top.
2. On the left, click on My School > Classes.
3. Check box next to your class.
4. Under Run Report in the middle, choose Progress
Reports > Student Progress.
5. Student Progress Report window opens, you will need to click sequentially through all the tabs.
a. Details tab – change report name to “Student Progress Report – weekly,” Date Range choose “Last Week”, Click Save.
b. Click each tab (Curricula, Assignments, Students) along the top and leave as is.
c. Click > Schedule & Send along the top. To send reports to your email select:
- Status “On”
- Run report “Every week,” check a day.
- Select Stop “6/28/2014” or another date.
- Attach check “PDF,” click Save.
You are done! You can close the report window.