NOTE: With the exception of the Audit Committee, the operations of all other standing Board committees (including the Finance and Resource Allocation Committee) have been suspended from January 1, 2019 through June 30, 2019.Finance and Resource Allocation CommitteeWilla Powell, ChairElizabeth HallmarkNatalie SheppardThe purpose of the Finance and Resource Allocation Committee is to:
- Facilitate board involvement in development of District's annual budget.
- Facilitate annual review of Superintendent's recommended budget.
- Facilitate annual review of the Capital Improvement Plan.
- Develop annual budget process timeline.
- Receive and review regular reports on the District's financial position.
- Receive, review and provide recommendation to Board on resolutions for Board consideration.
- Recommend Budget/Finance policies to the Board for its adoption.
- Review of Comprehensive Annual Financial Report and management letter.
Conduct program reviews as part of the budget process.
Click here to view and download all of the Finance and Resource Allocation Committee Meeting Minutes.