All City HighPrincipal: Armando Ramirez | Armando.Ramirez@rcsdk12.org
Assistant Principal: Megan Brady-Onisk | Megan.Brady.Onisk@rcsdk12.orgAcademy Director: Susen Hart | Susen.Hart@rcsdk12.orgParent Contact: Levora Hawkins | firstname.lastname@example.orgSchool Chief: Toyia Wilson - Chief of School Leadership PreK-12FACTSGrades: 10-12Student Enrollment: 350SCHOOL FEATURES
- All City High is a non-traditional program school that offers students in grades 10-12 between the ages of 17-21 years old an opportunity to get caught up on high school credits and in some cases accelerate graduation. Students are able to learn in a supportive educational environment with teachers and staff that are empathetic to your needs.
- Our supportive school counselors assess student’s transcripts and develop individualized graduation plans, ensuring that students enroll in the classes they need to meet NYS graduation requirements.
- Learn in a small classroom atmosphere with highly qualified teachers.
- Receive transition support to help assist you with your post high school goals.
- Online Credit Recovery (OCR) courses are available and can help you recover credits faster.
- Flexible scheduling is available.
- Opportunities to earn 10 credits per year.
- Earn credit for work experience through GEWEP (General Education Work Experience Program).
All City High: Where students come to finish what they’ve started!