Math, Movement, & Family B-I-N-G-OGood Mathematicians…1. Make sense of problems and keep trying even when problems are challenging (PERSERVERE!).2. Use numbers to describe situations.
3. Justify their strategies and listen to see if other people’s ideas are logical.
4. Make models of situations.
5. Use a variety of mathematical tools.
6. Try to be accurate and revise their thinking when they make an error.
7. Use the structure of a problem to help them find answers.
8. Look for and use patterns.