The Community Place
of Greater Rochester500 Carter Street, 14621
Program Supervisor: Kelly GravesClass Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.Full day program for 4-year-olds.
- Wrap-Around Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS Bus Pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability:
Referral services to our Family Services Department
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent participation in the classroom.
Unique Features of the Program:
- Offers referrals of services offered through our agency to meet the needs of the child and their family services, youth services, etc.
- Uses the High Scope Program
- Students receive instruction in English and Spanish.
- Breakfast and snack are prepared on sit. Lunch is catered through Foodlink. Meals are served family style. Nutritional meal standards are met thgouht the CACFP food program.
- Large outdoor playground.
Please apply at this program site