625 Scio Street, 14605
Principal: Kimberly Harris-Pappin
Full day classes for 3- and 4-year-olds
Class Hours: 7:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Wrap-Around Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: Yes, for 3- and 4-year-olds
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: School-Based
- Health Center on campus; School nurse and support staff services available
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent Teacher Association
Unique Features of the Program:
- Montessori philosophy and instruction are implemented for students age 3 through upper elementary level.
- Provides hearing and vision screening and enrollment opportunities in the school-based health center.