School No. 44
820 Chili Avenue, 14611
Pirncipal: Donna Gattelaro-Anderson
Class Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.This is a full day program for 3- and 4-year-olds.
- Transportation Availability: Free RTS bus passes will be provided for the adult on a monthly basis, and the Pre-K child rides free. Please speak to your child's teacher for details.
- Wrap-Around Care Availability: No
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Yes, school building nurse and support staff.
Parent Groups/Supports: A NY State Certified Adult-Family Educator offers lessons and discussions that focus on
- bridging home and school, and classroom based parent child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
Unique Features of the Program:
• Students learn peaceful preschool problem solving strategies.
• There is a fenced in outdoor playground and play field area.
• Has interactive whiteboard technology in the classroom, computers, and Ipads.
• Annual special events include spring art show, science fair and preschool Olympics.
Please apply at RCSD Central Office, 131 West Broad Street, 14614. Click here for more Registration Information