School No. 41
279 W. Ridge Road, 14615
Principal: Lisa whitlowLisa.Whitlow@rcsdk12.org
Class Hours: 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
This is a full day program for 4-year-olds.
Wrap-Around Care Availability: No
Transportation Availability: No
Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Yes, school nurse and support staff
Parent Groups/Supports: NY State Certified Adult-Family Educator offers lessons and discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroom based parent child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
Unique Features of the Program:
• Facilities are air conditioned with easy access to parking and a traffic loop for drop off and pick up of the children
• A preschool appropriate playground is adjacent to the classroom with a large fenced-in field
• A preschool garden provides opportunities for children to share in the garden by planning, planting, weeding, watering, relaxing and enjoying nature
• Is a neighborhood school where a majority of the Pre-K students remain at School No. 41
• Parent activities and participation include many school activities, assemblies, a science fair, and field day.Please apply at RCSD Central Office, 131 West Broad Street, 14614. Click here for more Registration Information