Dr. Louis A. Cerulli
School No. 34
530 Lexington Avenue, 14613(585) 458-3210Principal: Carmine PelusoCarmine.Peluso@rcsdk12.orgClass Hours: 8:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m.
This is a full day program for 4-year-olds.
- Wrap-Around Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: Free RTS bus passes will be provided for the adult on a monthly basis, and the Pre-K child rides free. Please speak to your child's teacher for details.
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Yes, school building nurse and support staff
- Parent Groups/Supports: NY State Certified Adult-Family Educator offers lessons and discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroom based parent child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
Unique Features of the Program:
• Easy classroom access in air-conditioned portable.
• Regular use of school library and school gym.
• Playground and grassy field for active play.
• Bused and walking field trips.
Please apply at RCSD Central Office, 131 West Broad Street, 14614