Florence S. Brown Pre-K
School No. 33
500 Webster Avenue, 14609(585) 288-2410Program Supervisor: Katherine Mykins
Bilingual Class: 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Class Hours 3-year-olds and 4-year-olds
Full Day Sessions: 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Transportation Availability: For full day classes only, free RTS bus passes will be provided for the adult on a monthly basis, and the Pre-K child rides free. Please speak to your child's teacher for details.
Wrap-Around Care Availability: No
Medical/Counseling Services Availability: School nurse, social worker, psychologists and services through school-based health center
Parent Groups/Supports: Parent coordinator, active parent community, on-site educational resource center, group meetings, classroom activities, celebrations and field trips which parents may join, on-site social worker, school-based health center.
Unique Features of the Program:
- Unique features of the program: Is a full day program with a bilingual classroom.
- Offers half-day integrated sessions.
- Provides a student-centered environment focused on nurturing young minds.
- State-of-the-art technology in every classroom.
- Builds strong, supportive connections between school and family.
- Offers learning through play and hands-on activities that support all learning styles.
- Provides a focus on language development, self-esteem and independence.
- Provides enrollment opportunities for school-based health center.
- Includes support from a program administrator, special education staff, bilingual staff, social worker, speech/language pathologist, school secretary and parent coordinator.
- Kindergarten Prep.