Adlai E. Stevenson
School No. 29
88 Kirkland Avenue, 14611
Principal: Joseph BaldinoJoseph.Baldino@rcsdk12.org
Class Hours: 8:50 a.m. - 2:50 p.m.This is a full day program for 4-year-olds.
- Transportation Availability: Free RTS buss passes will be provided for the adult on a monthly basis, and the Pre-K child rides free. Please speak to your child's teacher for details.
- Wrap-Around Care Availability: No
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Yes, School nurse and support staff
- Parent Groups/Supports: A NY State Certified Adult-Family Educator offers lessons and discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroom based parent child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
Unique Features of the Program:
• Located in air conditioned rooms near the early childhood playground.
• Technology available to children includes an interactive whiteboard, computers and iPads.
• Preschool classes can use the gymnasium and school library and participate in School No. 29 assemblies.
• Children receive benefits from Literacy for Life and Lawyers for Learning volunteers.
Please apply at RCSD Central Office, 131 West Broad Street, 14614. Click here for more Registration Information