School No. 25965 N. Goodman Street, 14609(585) 288-3654Principal: Deborah Laziodeborah.email@example.com
Class Hours: 8:15 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
This is a full day program for 3- and 4-year-olds.
Transportation Availability: Free RTS bus passes will be provided for the adult on a monthly basis, and the Pre-K child rides free. Please speak to your child's teacher for details.
Wrap-Around care availability: No
Medical/Counseling Services availability: School nurse, social worker, psychologist available
Parent Groups/Supports: Open house, parent conferences, newsletters, monthly parent/child activity nights, multicultural nights, access to mental health professionals
Unique Features of the Program:
• Uses interactive whiteboard technology in the classroom.
• Exposure to music, art and library/computers electives by specialist teachers.
• Has a “Growing Nature/Child Garden” right outside of the classroom.
• Children participate in daily large motor activities in the school gym and on the playground.
• Children have regularly scheduled visits from local firefighters and police who teach safety and read to the children.
• Offers field trips to enhance learning.
• Has a foster grandparent, trained to work with preschool children, who helps in the classroom 4 days per week providing additional support.
• Is considered part of the school’s learning community and takes part in the school activities/concerns.