With final exams being cancelled and school not reopening for the rest of the year, here is how all classes for Mr. Magnussen will be conducted going forward:
- Student grades for the rest of the year will be based on Timeline Project grades (50%) and scores on Castle Learning assignments (50%).
- Timeline Project directions, tasks, and rubrics are posted in the course sections below.
- Timeline Projects should be shared with Mr. Magnussen by the week of June 8-12.
- All notes for the remainder of the year are posted in the course sections below.
- Castle Learning assignments will be posted periodically throughout the rest of the year and are based on notes.
- Castle Learning assignments posted on or after 4/13 will count toward student grades.
- Reminder: your Castle Learning username is "890...@rcsd121.org". Contact Mr. Magnussen (firstname.lastname@example.org) if your Castle Learning password needs to be reset.
- For any further questions, please contact Mr. Magnussen through his email at: email@example.com
GLOBAL I HISTORY NOTES (PERIODS 3, 7, AND 9):
GLOBAL II HISTORY NOTES (PERIODS 1 AND 6):