Boys and Girls Club After-School Program
- Program runs 3:00pm to 6:00pm Monday - Friday on school days
- Students participate in a variety of activities, including tutoring assistance, computer skills, arts & crafts, performing arts, science projects, sports, and life skills training, and recieve a nutritious meal!
- Transportation home is not provided - parents are responsible for picking their children up at 6pm.
- Troop 145 and Pack 45, of the Seneca Waterways Council, meets at School #45 on Friday afternoons from 3:00-4:00pm.
- Information can be obtained by calling the main office or by contacting scout leader Rose Knorr at 585-259-8942.