RISE Community School No. 106
- Wraparound Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: School nurse and support staff services available
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent Support Staff offers discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroom-based parent/child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
- Is a full-day program.
- RTS bus pass available for parents in need of transportation to/from the program. Pass is for the adult and child rides free.
- Facilities are air conditioned with easy access to parking and a traffic loop for drop off and pick up.
- Has Interactive Whiteboard technology in the classroom, computers, and iPads.
- Has a large fenced-in playground.
- Has a preschool garden where children enjoy nature through the planning, planting, weeding, and care.
- Parent activities and participation include many school activities, assemblies, a science fair, and field day.