Happiness House at the Golisano Autism Center
50 Science Parkway, 14620
(585) 685-8300 x211
Program Director: Amanda Hefferon
Class Hours: 8:30 a.m.– 2:30 p.m.
Program for 3 and 4-year-olds
- Wraparound Care Availability: Yes, 7:30 AM - 4:00
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Yes, full time LPN on-site
- Parent Groups/Supports: A variety of family supports throughout our program and in conjunction with Golisano Autism Center collaborative partners
- Is a full-day program.
- An integrated classroom with students diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder
- Large classrooms to support center-based learning
- Fully fenced playground to allow students the opportunity to run, play and grow