Anna Murray-Douglass Academy School No.12
- Wraparound Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: On site Nurse
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent-Teacher Organization, Open House, Curriculum Night, parent conferences, multicultural nights, and parent-liaison workshops for building home-school connections.
- Parent Support Staff offers discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroom-based parent/child activities. Families are welcomed in the classroom
- Is a full-day program.
- Offers a PreK program for 3 and 4 year olds
- RTS bus pass available for parents in need of transportation
- Has Interactive Whiteboard technology in the classroom, computers, and iPads.
- Our Universal and Expanded PreK programs prepares students academically and socially for kindergarten
- Provides hearing and vision screening for all students