53 Lewis Street, 14605
Program Supervisor: Suzanne M. McNair
Class Hours: 8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Program for 3- and 4-year-olds
- Wrap-Around Care availability: Yes
- Transportation Availability: Yes, Eastside drop-off only.
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Telemedicine and Visiting Nurse Services
- Parent Groups/Supports: Yes
- Is a full day program.
- RTS bus pass available for parents in need of transportation to/from the program. Pass is for the adult and child rides free.
- The UPK program is held at a YMCA branch lending access to fun-filled program areas including a gym.
- Access is also available to the Carlson Metro Center YMCA which offers a kids gym and swim lessons.
- Curriculum includes a literacy specific component.
- The Lewis Street program utilizes the High Scope curriculum, the Food and Fun curriculum, and the CATCH curriculum to promote literacy, math, healthy eating, and physical activity.