IBERO Early Childhood Services
- Wraparound Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass only; program does not provide transportation
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: First Aid/CPR and Certified Medication Administration Trained Staff and a Health Advocate on site
- Parent Groups/Supports:Parent Committee, Health and nutrition, Behavior Health and Special Education support, Early Head Start and Head Start Services
- Member of Early Childhood Education Council Committee
- Has been serving the community for over 30 years
- Is a full-day program.
- RTS bus pass available for parents in need of transportation to/from the program. Pass is for the adult and child rides free.
- Offers a Bilingual/Bicultural Program, culturally sensitive meals and family services.
- Offers events for parents and children.