Hillside Children’s Center Peter Castle, Family Resource Center
555 Avenue D, 14621
(back of Lincoln branch library)
Program Director: Kevin Cathy
Family Education Coordinator: April Baker,
Family Engagement Specialist: Mae Catherine Robinson
Class Hours: 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Program for 3- and 4-year-olds
- Wraparound Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Families can be linked to Hillside’s outpatient services for counseling
- Parent Groups/Supports: The center offers parent education classes and a Fatherhood program. Parents as
Teachers (PAT) is a home visiting program available to all families.
- Is a full-day program.
- RTS bus pass available for parents in need of transportation to/from the program. Pass is for the adult and child rides free.
- Has an established history of family support in the community, offering quality-evidenced based programs at no cost to families.
- Is adjacent to the Lincoln branch library as well as the toy library. The center is handicap accessible and there is a convenient parking lot across the street.
- Educational groups are available to parents. Light refreshmentsare provided.
- All programs meet the standards of the Council on Accreditation (COA).