Generations Child Care Center Empire Blvd Center
250 Empire Blvd, 14609
Program Director: Nichole White
Class Hours: UPK: 8:30 - 2:30
EPK: 9:00 - 3:00
Program for 3- and 4-year-olds
- Wraparound Care Availability: Yes, 7:00a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Transportation Availability: Yes
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Nurse on staff
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent engagement and education
activities planned throughout the year.
- Is a full-day, nationally accredited program.
- Transportation to/from home available.
- Generations unique intergenerational programming offers on-going activities with senior group.
- Collaboration with the Greater Rochester Health Association and the American Heart Association to encourage healthy life styles in children.
- Strong literacy focus to foster a love of reading.