Rochester Childfirst Network - South Avenue Center
- Wraparound Care Availability: Yes, 7:00 a.m - 5:30 p.m.
- Transportation Availability: No
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Staff are CPR/First Aid certified, MAT trained
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent engagement and education activities planned throughout the year.
- Is a full-day, nationally accredited program
- RCN offers a special education program for eligible children ages 3-5 years old including integrated classrooms, special education services teacher support and related services (Speech, OT, and PT), as required on an IEP.
- Family-oriented setting
- Spacious classrooms with direct access to outdoors from most classrooms
- Over 1.3 acres of outdoor play areas with age appropriate equipment
- Secure, locked facility
- Health care consultant available
- Provides nutritious snacks and meals on site through Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
- Specific information, resources and support for families available by request