Rochester Childfirst Network - South Avenue Center
- Wraparound Care Availability: Yes
- Transportation Availability: Yes
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Nurse on staff
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent engagement and education activities planned throughout the year.
- Is a full-day, nationally accredited program
- RTS bus pass available for parents in need of transportation to/from the program. Pass is for the adult and child rides free.
- RCN offers a special education program for eligible children ages 3-5 years old including integrated classrooms, special education services teacher support and related services (Speech, OT, and PT), as required on an IEP.
- Parents can contract for private dance lessons and for a soccer program that is available weekly.