MCC - Richard M. Guon Child Care Center
1000 E. Henrietta Road, 14623
Director: Angela Colt
Class Hours: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Program for 3 & 4-year-olds
- Wraparound Care Availability: 7:00am - 5:30pm
- Transportation Availability: RTS Bus pass available
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Contracted behavioral health support, Contracted Nursing Consultation Services
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent Advisory Board, Monthly Parent Workshops
- Nationally accredited child care center
- Located on the beautiful MCC Brighton Campus
- Secure, locked facility
- Parents are welcome anytime.
- All staff are First Aid/CPR certified and participate in ongoing professional development.
- College campus is used to enhance curriculum.
- Abundant family engagement opportunities
- Spacious classrooms and play areas (indoor and outdoor)
- Outdoor play on a natural playground
- The center participates in CACFP through the NYS Department of Health.
- Wraparound care available
- High staff retention