Generations Child Care Center Highland Avenue
170 Highland Avenue, 14620
Program Director: Laura Karger
Class Hours: PK3: 8:15 a.m.-2:15 p.m. PK4: 8:45 - 2:45 or 9:15 a.m.–3:15 p.m.
Program for 3- and 4-year-olds
- Wraparound Care Availability: Yes, 7:00 a.m. - 5:30p.m.
- Transportation Availability: Yes
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Nurse on staff
- Parent Groups/Supports: Family Engagement Coordinator on staff to coordinate resources and activities to connect families to needed supports and foster their connection to their child's educational journey
- Is a full-day, nationally accredited program
- Transportation to / from home available
- Generations unique intergenerational programming offers on going activities with senior group (temporarily unavailable)
- Strong Literacy focus to foster a love of reading
- Separate play space for older and younger children featuring unique play structures and rubber poured in place surfacing