Generations Child Care Center Chili Avenue
2400 Chili Avenue, 14624
Program Director: Katie Liana
Class Hours: 8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m. and
9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Program for 3- and 4-year-olds
- Wraparound Care Availability: Yes
- Transportation Availability: Yes
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Nurse on staff
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent engagement and education
activities planned throughout the year.
- Is a full-day, nationally accredited program
- Transportation to and from home is available
- Generations unique intergenerational programming offers on going activities with senior group
- Collaboration with the Greater Rochester Health Association and the American Heart Association to encourage healthy life styles in children
- Strong Literacy focus to foster a love of reading