Adlai E. Stevenson School No. 29
- Wraparound Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: School nurse and support staff services available
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent Support Staff offers discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroom-based parent/child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
- Is a full-day program.
- RTS bus pass available for parents in need of transportation to/from the program. Pass is for the adult and child rides free.
- Located in a large, air conditioned room adjacent to the early childhood playground.
- Has Interactive Whiteboard technology in the classroom, computers, and iPads.
- Preschool classes can use the gymnasium and school library and participate in School No. 29 assemblies.
- Children receive benefits from Literacy for Life and Lawyers for Learning volunteers.