Andrew J. Townson School No. 39
- Wraparound Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: School nurse and support staff services available
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent Support Staff offers discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroombased parent/child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom
- Is a full-day program.
- RTS bus pass available for parents in need of transportation to/from the program. Pass is for the adult and child rides free.
- Has two adjoining, air conditioned classrooms next to a playground and play field and is adjacent to a mini-gym which is used daily.
- Participates in school events: Open House, Project Fair, Curriculum Night, Math Fair, assemblies, and Field Day.
- Has Interactive Whiteboard technology in the classroom, computers, and iPads.
- Preschool children develop relationships with sixth graders for big brother/big sister monthly activities.
- Students take field trips relating to classroom learning.
- Home-school connection folders are sent home weekly.