George Mather Forbes School No. 4
- Wraparound Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: On site Nurse
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent-Teacher Organization, Open House, Curriculum Night, parent conferences, multicultural nights, and parent-liaison workshops for building home-school connections. Parent Support Staff offers discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroom-based parent/child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
- Is a full-day program.
- Offers a multilingual program for 3- and 4-year-olds.
- RTS bus pass available for parents in need of transportation to/from the program. Pass is for the adult and child rides free.
- Has Interactive Whiteboard technology in the classroom, computers, and iPads.
- Our Universal and Expanded Pre-K programs prepares students academically and socially for kindergarten.
- Provides hearing and vision screening for all students.