- Wraparound Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Referral services to our Family Services Department
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent participation in the classroom
- Is a full-day program.
- RTS bus pass available for parents in need of transportation to/from the program. Pass is for the adult and child rides free.
- Held at a full-facility YMCA branch lending access to funfilled program areas including a gym, kids gym, play center, and pool.
- Music class in partnership with Hochstein School of Music.
- Swim lessons are included in the program.
- Offers a fitness and healthy-eating program implemented through the Healthy Start Curriculum of Animal Trackers and Healthy Hops. Healthy snacks served daily.
- Students participate in planting, caring for, and harvesting a community garden.