Abelard Reynolds School No. 42
- Wraparound Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: School nurse and support staff services available
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent Support Staff offers discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroombased parent/child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom
- Is a full-day program.
- RTS bus pass available for parents in need of transportation to/from the program. Pass is for the adult and child rides free.
- Easy classroom access in air-conditioned portable.
- Regular use of school library and school gym.
- Parent-child activities include field trips, cooking activities, weekly projects for parent and child to complete in the classroom and take home activity bags.
- Has Interactive Whiteboard technology in the classroom, computers, and iPads.