Dr. Louis A. Cerulli School No. 34
530 Lexington Avenue, 14613
Principal: D'Onnarae Johnson
Class Hours: 9:15am–3:15pm
Program for 4-year-olds
- Wraparound Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: School nurse and support staff services available
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent Support Staff offers discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroombased parent/child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
- Is a full-day program.
- RTS bus pass available for parents in need of transportation to/from the program. Pass is for the adult and child rides free.
- Easy classroom access in air-conditioned portable.
- Has Interactive Whiteboard technology in the classroom, computers, and iPads.
- Regular use of school library and school gym.
- Playground and grassy field for active play.
- Offers bused and walking field trips.