Enrico Fermi School No. 17
- Wraparound Care Availability: No Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Medical and Dental Health Program through Community Health Center.
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent Liaison, Parent Teacher Student Association. Parent Support Staff offers discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroom-based parent/child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
- Is a full-day program.
- Bilingual Spanish/English program for 3 and 4-year-olds.
- RTS bus pass available for parents in need of transportation to/from the program. Pass is for the adult and child rides free.
- Unique learning experiences include large motor time in the gym, outdoor play with bicycles, and six field trips throughout the year for parents and children. Families are encouraged to join parent groups and the principal’s book club. The air conditioned classrooms are fully equipped with computers and age appropriate materials. Students are included in all school activities such as library, family nights, assemblies and the Royal Ball.