Caring and Sharing Child Care Center
90 Webster Avenue, 14609
Director: Kimberly Roberson
Class Hours: 8:30am - 2:30pm
Program for 3 & 4-year-olds
- Wraparound Child Care Availability: Yes, 6:30am - 6:00pm
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Medication Administration Certification (MAT)
- Parent Groups/Supports: Opportunities for parents to participate in workshops and in the classroom
- Full-day program
- NAEYC Child Care Center (Nationally accreditation)
- Uses the Highscope Pre-K curriculum
- Partnership with Strong Museum of Play (Field Study Experiences)
- Our goal is to provide real-life, culturally based lesson activities that challenge and excite your child’s mind and need for expression, and how they learn. Children are encouraged to investigate, discover, and demonstrate their abilities in an environment that stimulates their interests while learning through play.
- Meals are prepared on site in a family-style manner. Our on-site chef follows the CACFP Food Program to make sure that individual nutritional needs are met.
- Qualified staff are committed to providing children with the highest quality of care, ethnic and multicultural experiences, diverse instruction, engagement and fun.
- Bilingual staff
- Wraparound Extended Enrichment Learning Program available (Before & Aftercare). Care is also available during school recess breaks.