Caring and Sharing Child Care Center
- Wraparound Child Care Availability: Yes 6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Medication Administration Certification (MAT)
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent participation in workshops and in the classroom
- Is a full-day program
- Is a (NAEYC) Nationally Accredited Education Of Young Children Child Care Center
- Uses the Highscope curriculum
- Strong Musuem of Play Partnership Field Study Experiences
- Our goal is to provide real-life, culturally based lesson activities that challenge and excite your child’s mind and need for expression and how they learn. Children are encouraged to investigate, discover, and demonstrate their abilities in an environment that stimulates their interests learning through play.
- Meals are prepared on site in a home-style manner. Our onsite chef follows the CACFP Food Program to make sure that individual nutritional needs are met.
- Qualified staff are committed to providing children with the highest quality of care, ethnic and multicultural values, diversity instruction, engaging and fun.
- Spanish Speaking staff
- Wrap Extended Enrichment Learning Program available Before & After Care during Recess School breaks