ABC Head Start North Street Center
700 North Street, 14605
Director: Colin Leathersich
Class Hours: 9:00am–3:30pm
Program for 3 & 4-year-olds
- Wraparound Care Availability: Not available
- Transportation Availability: Yes, depending on address and availability
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: On-site nurses, education and disabilities services available
- Parent Groups/Supports: Support is provided to all families through Center Family Services
- This center has quality education for children from ages 6 weeks to 5 years old.
- Support is provided to families needing assistance with disabilities and mental health issues.
All families must apply and qualify for our Headstart Program to be considered for Pre-School (EPK and UPK).