Rochester Early Childhood Education Center Northeast
107 N. Clinton Avenue, 14604
Director: Lisa Traficante-Loncao
Full-day Class Hours:
8:30 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Program for 3- and 4-year-olds
New! Grades: Pre-K - 1
- Wraparound Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: School nurse
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent coordinator, group meetings, classroom activities, celebrations and field trips which parents may join, on-site social worker. Parent Support Staff offers discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroom-based parent/child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
- Center serves students in grades Pre-K through Grade 1
- Center is one block from the Transit Center
- Offers an indoor motor activity room
- RTS bus pass available for parents in need of transportation to/from the program. Pass is for the adult and child rides free.
- Offers learning through play and hands-on activities (“Playing with a Purpose”).
- Provides a focus on language development, self-esteem, and independence.
- Includes support from a program administrator, a social worker, a speech/language pathologist, the school secretary and the parent coordinator.