Frank Fowler Dow School No. 52
- Wraparound Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Yes, School nurse and support staff
- Parent Support Staff offers discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroom-based parent/child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
- Has Interactive Whiteboard technology in the classroom, computers, and iPads.
- Participates in “1,000 Books Before Kindergarten.”
- Strong collaboration with Kindergarten teachers.
- Classroom lending library.
- Use of Seesaw App for communicating with families
- Is considered part of the schools learning community and takes part in school activities/concerns.
- Program prepares students academically and socially for Kindergarten.
- Bus and walking field trips.