Helen Barrett Montgomery School No. 50
301 Seneca Avenue, 14621
Principal: Lakisha Taylor
Class Hours: 7:45am–1:45pm
Program for 3 & 4-year-olds
- Wraparound Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Yes, school nurse and support staff
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent Support Staff offers discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroom-based parent/child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
- Is a full-day program.
- Offers a multilingual program
- RTS Bus pass available for parents in need of transportation
- Has Interactive Whiteboard technology in the classroom, computers, and iPads.
- Provides monthly newsletters to keep families informed