Andrew J. Townson School No. 39
- Wraparound Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Yes, School nurse and support staff
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent Support Staff offers discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroombased parent/child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
- Is a full-day program.
- RTS bus pass available for parents in need of transportation to/from the program. Pass is for the adult and child rides free.
- Offers classroom library and take-home story bags.
- Has Interactive Whiteboard technology in the classroom, computers, and iPads.
- Has a new playground and offers gardening activities on the school grounds.
- Provides monthly newsletters to keep families informed.
- Provides inquiry based, hands-on activities for parents and children at Family Math and Science Nights.