Florence S. Brown Pre-K School No. 33
- Wraparound Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: School nurse, social worker, psychologists and services through school-based health center.
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent coordinator, active parent community, on-site educational resource center, group meetings, classroom activities, celebrations and field trips, on-site social worker, school-based health center. Parent Support Staff offers discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroom-based parent/child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
- Is a full-day program with a bilingual 4-year-old classroom.
- Offers half-day integrated sessions.
- Provides a student-centered environment focused on nurturing young minds.
- State-of-the-art technology in every classroom.
- Builds strong, supportive connections between school and family.
- Offers learning through play and hands-on activities that support all learning styles.
- Provides a focus on language development, self-esteem and independence.
- Provides enrollment opportunities for school-based health center.
- Includes support from a program administrator, special education staff, bilingual staff, social worker, speech/language pathologist, school secretary and parent coordinator.