Nathaniel Hawthorne School No. 25
- Wraparound care availability: No
- Transportation availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services availability: School nurse, social worker, psychologist available
- Parent Groups/Supports: Open house, parent conferences, newsletters, monthly parent/child activity nights, multicultural nights, access to mental health professionals Parent Support Staff offers discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroom-based parent/child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
- Is a full-day program.
- Children participate in daily large motor activities in the school gym and on the playground.
- Offers field trips to enhance learning.
- Has Interactive Whiteboard technology in the classroom, computers, and iPads.
- Is considered part of the school’s learning community and takes part in the school activities/concerns.