Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. School No. 9
- Wraparound Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Health Center on site via Health Clinic and Mental Health Services
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent Support Staff offers discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroom-based parent/child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
- Is a full-day program.
- Offers monolingual PreK programs for 3 and 4 year olds
- The bilingual prekindergarten program serves 4 year olds who speak Spanish and/or have family members who speak Spanish.
- Has Interactive Whiteboard technology in the classroom, computers, and iPads.