Roberto Clemente School No. 8
- Wraparound Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Nurse and Telemedicine available
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent Support Staff offers discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroom-based parent/child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
- Is a full-day program.
- The Universal and Expanded Prekindergarten program features an integrated classroom that combines typically developing preschool students with preschoolers with special needs.
- The integrated classroom is staffed with a certified early childhood teacher and a certified preschool special education teacher.
- Has Interactive Whiteboard technology in the classroom, computers, and iPads.