Graduation from high school is an important event in the lives of students, parents, and families. It is an opportunity to celebrate the educational accomplishments of students. The graduation ceremony is designed to provide memories and impressions that will last a lifetime. We need your assistance to ensure your child’s graduation is conducted in a dignified manner.
Graduation 2021 - June 25, 2021
885 East Main Street, Rochester, NY
The ceremony begins promptly at 7:00 PM and admittance to the ceremony is by ticket only.
Due to the size of the Auditorium Theatre the confirmed graduates will receive ten (10) graduation tickets upon completion of their academic, financial and graduation obligations. Please note that lost or stolen tickets cannot be re-issued.
- SOTA's graduation ceremony is approximatley two-hours long; it is not recommended that children under the age of 5 years-old attend.
- Children who are three-years and older will require a ticket.
- Balloons, floral arrangements, signs/posters are not permitted in the Auditorium Theatre.
- Horns, whistles, and noisemakers of any kind are not permitted in the building.
- Guests under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or acting inappropriately will be escorted out of the building.
- SOTA’s Graduation Ceremony begins promptly at 7:00 PM; latecomers will not be able to enter the theatre until all graduates are seated.
- The Auditorium Theatre will scan all guests upon entry.
- Doors will open at 6:15 PM.
- To insure seating, guests who require special accommodations should plan on arriving promptly at 6:15 PM.
- The use of cameras without flash, and video cameras are permitted. Guests are asked to please remain in their seats and respect the viewing rights of others. .
- To ensure the safety of all attendees, the audience is asked to remain seated until the graduates have exited the theatre.
We request that all attendees celebrate School of the Arts' Commencement Ceremony respectfully.