Baden Street Child Development Center - Charles Street Settlement House
431 Jay Street, 14611
Program Supervisor: Carol RobinsonProgram Director: Gaynelle Wethers
Class Hours: 9:00 a.m.– 3:00 p.m.
This is a full day program for 3- and 4-year-olds.
For UPK (4-year-olds) please apply at this site.For EPK (3-year-olds) please apply at RCSD Central Office, 131 West Broad Street, 14614.
- Wrap-Around Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS Bus Pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Under negotiation - will announce when available.
- Parent Groups/Supports: Quarterly Parent meetings/group sessions
- Free educational field trips
Unique Features of the Program:
- Is a full day program
- The center is NAEYC accredited, and provides educational opportunities for any child based on their developmental needs.
- Offers Rochester Hearing and Speech Services, Behavior and Social Intervention for Children (B.A.S.I.C). and Eat Well, Play Hard. These services help our families cope with day-to-day life skills.
- RTS bus pass available for parents in need of transportation to and from programs.