Rochester Childfirst Network - City Center
250 E Main Street, Suite 110, 14604
Program Site Director: Kashina Amons
Class Hours: 8:30 a.m.– 2:30 p.m.
This is a full day program for 3-and 4-year-olds.
- Wrap-Around Care Availability: Yes, we are open 7:30 am to 5:30 pm. We also offer care for children 6 weeks to 2 years of age.
- Transportation Availability: Free RTS bus passes will be provided for the adult on a monthly basis, and the Pre-K child rides free. Please speak to your child's teacher for details.
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Mental Health Family Therapist available one day per week at center
- Parent Groups/Supports: Monthly parent workshops available on a variety of topics organized by RCN social worker, The Incredible Years, Parent-Child Program Series
Unique Features of the Program:
- Located downtown in the Sibley Building next to the Transit Center
- Monthly parenting classes
- We have two bilingual teachers (Spanish)
- RCN offers a special education program for children ages birth through 5 years old including integrated classrooms, special education services and speech and occupational therapy services.
- The center contracts to provide physical therapy and music therapy
For UPK (4-year-olds) please apply at this site.
For EPK (3-year-olds) please apply at RCSD Central Office, 131 West Broad Street, 14614.